October 26, 2008

isn't it amazing?

I find it truly amazing that at a time when I should be panicking, feeling alarmed, sad, worried, etc. I am actually excited, hopeful and struck with anticipation. I may be heading for a rude awakening, but it's almost like I don't even care. Something woke up inside. Right before my baby turned one. Something, or possibly someone, tapped me on the shoulder and said "you are doing a great job and even if you are struggling to keep your head above water it won't phase you. You have come too far and your future is bright." It is bright. My daughter is truly amazing and I have a wonderful family. I know come December life will be difficult, but it will be worth it. I will feel relief even though I will be stressed. I will just keep thinking about days like these.......

No comments:

Post a Comment