September 13, 2008

In other words....

I LOVE FALL....particularly the second week in September. Well, it's the first moment of fall I feel and dare I say if I lived somewhere other than Florida, I'm sure I would love spring, summer and fall, but right now I just love fall. I love fall and I will tell you why. I have summed it up in a top ten list. I would love to see other people's top tens for fall! I could fall in love with many other great "fall" things and then the next 3 months would be spectacular :) Give me your top tens! Top 10 Reasons I Love Fall 1.Pumpkins and pumpkin flavored everything 2.The second week in September when you think it might be getting cooler just by the "light" outside 3.The first week in October when you realize it's not getting any cooler, so you can still go to the beach! 4.A good fall festival complete with farm animals and hay 5.Candy corn and candy pumpkins 6.The sun feels golden instead of red hot 7.The neighbors want to chat more 8.New school supplies 9.Black Friday 10.Thanksgiving dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment