September 26, 2008

Little Goodies

So, I asked my friends for their top ten favorite things about fall and guess what......they responded. Here are some of my favorites (not in any particular order):
  • making an autumn wreath
  • even though it's only every four years, the excitement of Election Day.
  • Soup!
  • Get to rock your hoodies! (confession: I'm a 30 year old who loves hoodies more than any 16 year old)
  • cool mornings and breezy afternoons.

Ok, so I remember telling someone recently that I don't own any hoodies, but after seeing Tiff's hoodie confession, I remembered....I do have a couple. Not sure if they would still fit this post-baby body I'm sporting now, but I will give it a shot soon. Cool weather is not far off. I can tell, it's coming and I have hot chocolate waiting.......

No comments:

Post a Comment